Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Task Two Questions response

·        How important was getting you education to you?
·        How important was your education in those days?
·        What did education mean to you as a person?
·        If you could go back in time and change the way you did things? What would you change and why?
·        Could you go out without an education in those days and find a good job?
·        How good of a job could you find without education?

I haven’t actually done my interview yet but, I am hoping to get it done within the next few days. The person I am interviewing for this task paper in my Grandmother. I choose her because she is eighty three years old and had a chance to live in a time when education was not as important. My goal is to see for myself what education actually did mean from a person who actually experienced it and not know what I just learned.

                    I want to see how important education is to her personally to kind of get an idea of the point of view I will receive on my next questions. It will kind of give me a feel for how the other questions are gonna come out. I want to know how important it was to other people to see if that had any influence on the decisions she made. I want to know what education meant to her to compare the importance with the decisions she made personally.
I want to know if she is happy with her choices or if she would change things. Pretty much the basic stuff for my first five. My next ones will get better.



1 comment:

  1. HI Kyle,

    You have a great start. It sounds like the focus you would like to discuss is how your grandmother has transitioned after HS. You may talk to her about some of her experiences during MS or HS? For instance, what sort of courses did she take in HS? Did these in anyway help her for life after HS and if so, how?

    MS. C

    ReplyDelete