Thursday, September 23, 2010

Task Two Reponse

Ø  Why are you interested in these subjects?
Ø  What makes him/her interesting and unique?
Ø  What sort of questions would you ask and why?
Ø  What sort of problems do you think may arise for Task Two?
Ø  What do you anticipate? Why?
Ø  What questions do you have for Task Two?
I find  this subject interesting because, to hear the way things where back then compared to now. It is suprising to hear how different things were. I choose to write about my grandmother. She was born in 1927 and im sure things were much different back then. The things she has seen over the years is why i find her unique. I would ask what education meant to the majority if the people. How hard was it to find work without education. Hopefully she can remeber things back then clear and accurate. I think i will really enjoy this writing and am very excited to do it. The only question i have is i am not clear on the requirements.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyle,

    What is it that you are unclear of? Perhaps we need to schedule a conference to discuss this more closely. This is a writing assignment where you will interview another person about their views on education (e.g. for instance does someone you know denied an education). I have included to examples below to show you.

    1) A father who dropped out of HS, who received his GED, who attended college but stopped after sometime and who is now in college again.
    2) A cousin who had half of his brain removed, who has the mental capacity of a 12 year old but is 25.

    I'm glad you have chosen your grandmother. I assume much has changed since she has been in school. What we need to do now is to locate a focus.

    Let me know if you need additional help.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete