Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rite if Passage Journal

1.What do you remeber of your own grandparent or another elderly person of importantance to your family?


       My grandma Dorothy or Dot  for short. She has always been there for me. And always tried to instill strong morals in me. She has always helped my family and I with any problem we had at hand. If i have a major problem in my life she always is there for me and helps in whatever way she can. She was always there to watch me playfootball or support me in my racing. She even helped me buy me books for school this year cause, my financial aid is taking for ever. She is getting older though, She is 83 now and wont be around much longer. I don't know what I will do when I loose her.

1 comment:

  1. HI Kyle,

    Thank you for sharing. I can see visually how important your grandmother is to you. You even tell us how she helped you make the transition from HS to college by helping to buy books. When you make specific claims (e.g. strong morals or she helped the family), what specific memories can you remember that support this. Recall some of your past experiences as supporting detail.

    ReplyDelete