Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introduction

I am Kyle Conger I am 22 years old. I was born and raised in Saint Joseph, MO. My major is in Business Administration. I am a freshmen this year. I tried just going out into the world with just my high school education and found out its a lot harder to find a good job without proper education than you would think. After a bunch of lousy dead end jobs with low wages I decided I was headed in the wrong direction in life and the only way to change it and get a job i want was to further my education. I am a middle child, I have an older brother and a younger sister.

I like to hang out with my friends and I am very close to my family. I am a very family oriented person. I like fast cars i love to work on cars. I have a 95 turbo eclipse i have done a lot of custom work on. It is just something i enjoy. My family has a dirt track racing team. And that is something i have done since i can remeber. When i was 12 years old i won the missouri state points championship in my class on a dirt racing go kart. That was a big moment in my life.

My favorite place is New Orleans, LA because i have been to mardi graw and it was one of the funniest times i have ever had. If you havent been i reccommend you go.

1 comment:

  1. HI Kyle,

    Thank you for sharing.

    I have never been to New Orleans, but I will certainly have to make it in my realm of destinations to visit :)

    It sounds like you may have an interesting story to tell us with Task One about the dirt track your family owns. Is this what you are planning on writing about?

    You made the right decision to come to school. Unfortunately, it is difficult to find a job with a HS degree especially one that is paid satisfactory. Hopefully the economy will turn around soon.

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete