Thursday, December 16, 2010

Review of English 100

Review of English 100
                I will admit I have never been a fan of English class or writing so when I started this class I did not expect to get much from it. As I started attending class I actually became interested in it which is a big surprise for me because, I have never liked this type of thing before. I learned a lot of things I didn’t know before about writing and surprisingly I learned a few things about reading as well. The main thing I learned was how to analyze what I am reading and writing. I have just recently noticed how much more I have been analyzing things I have been reading a lot more and actually understanding what I am reading. I have been trying to understand everything I have been reading lately. I really liked the way Ms. C taught the class she really helped me understand things I was doing. I could email her any time and she got back to me very quick and never had a problem helping me with anything. I will say overall I really enjoyed this class. I have Ms. C next semester for 104 and I am excited about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment